+ Phone holder of hard plastic with cutout for all buttons, fingerprint scanner, usb and 3.5 mm connectors. While a case with buttons would provide slightly improved protection, they usually make the nice tactile phone buttons mushy. Extra important to not have on this phone model, as you need to feel when the camera button is half pressed.
+ Wireless charging works
+ The card slots keeps the cards firmly in place
+ The stand function is a nice extra
* No automatic screen lock when closing the cover. But I think it is the phone that is missing this feature, hence not the fault of this case.
- No cutout for the sim card tray. Matters for some, since the tray doubles as a memory card holder that may be changed frequently, depending on use case.
- The phone holder plastic is narrow in some places, especially around the camera cutout. You may need to be careful to prevent it from breaking.
- The rubber rim of the leather started to come off after two month of normal usage, doesn't affect the function, but the esthetics slightly.
- The magnetic flap is placed in front of the finger print scanner, not a big deal as you get used to placing the thumb between the flap and the scanner. May actually provide some protection against accidental unlocks so it's not all bad.