Olixar Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Case Friendly Skärmskydd - Tvåpack Recensioner
- Swedish & English ( 45)
- Alla språk ( 50)
- Franska ( 4)
- Engelsk ( 45)
- Norska ( 1)
Som visar 1- 10 Av 50Recensioner ( )
Det finns fler recensioner på andra språk. Visa alla språk att se fler recensioner och vi kan översätta dem till dig.
Fell off within a week.
(1) Start by cleaning the screen with the wet wipe, followed by the microfiber cloth, and finally the sticky dust-remover.
(2) Position the protector on your screen, using the alignment tab stickers to create a "hinge" on one side.
(3) Hinge the protector away from the screen, remove the film on the inside of the protector, and stick it in place, using a credit card to smooth out any air bubbles.
The bad list follows:
1)Edges are adhesive, so any and all dust/lint sticks to it building up over time. Is impossible to remove.
2)Touch sensitivity starts out bad and gets MUCH worse. I'm now at a point where 2 or 3 inputs are required to register.
3)Doesn't fully stick, so pressing certain areas results in clicks from the protector showing it's not stuck fully.
4)Claims don't stack up in reality.
Would not buy again. I want one that actually adheres to the screen, not sticks around it.
I will probably stick with it, since I have spent a fortune trying to match screen protector with case. (Three cases, two screens). The sphere is far from perfect, with the cases mentioned, particularly difficult to match with a functional screen protector. Perhaps Whitestone should develop a protector that is compatible with these 'tighter' fitting cases? I would be one of the first to buy this, if it ever comes to market.
1. Easy to install.
2. It is mobile case friendly. I was nervous about it being an issue with my case but it wasn't.
3. No bubbles to tease out.
4. A spare if this one breaks.
5. The anti finger print was terrible to begin with but it has improved. Not sure how that works.
1. My screen doesn't seem to be as sensitive as it was without the screen cover.
2. There are 2 clear vertical lines (one on either side) that run the length of the screen cover as the glass curves. The second cover has these lines too. Not sure if there are 2 layers of covers as there is a matrix of faint dots on the face of the cover that ends at the lines. I found them very annoying as they are very noticeable on white screens and distracting. If there's another curved screen cover without these lines then I would definitely get them. This is a huge negative for me.
The product itself also looked nice. It seems high quality, it fit very nice with my Samsung Alcantara case, the installation was easy.
But immediately after installing the protector, I noticed the edges were dirtorced. I can see a line from top to bottom, on both sides, where the curve starts. The white screen shows colored pixels in the borders,, like there were liquid between the glass. It does not fit exactly the description I found of "halo" in other sites.
I tried to remove it and apply again... same result.
Also, under strong light, you can clearly see the dots pattern all over the screen (glue?). I can't say other are better (since I haven't tried them), but the dots are not nice to see.
Any recommendation? Should I try the second set?
Dust also worked its way under the protector after a while. Dot Matrix also really visible on dark screen on sunny days. Clarity excellent in normal interior lighting conditions though.
The lack of guide stickers made the installation a little tricky and it took several attempts at having to reapply/position the protector on the screen before getting it just right. The upshot of this is that the adhesive strip on the left edge of the protector lost some of its integrity and it has collected some dust along this edge that I’m sure wouldn’t have been present if the install had been successful in a single attempt.
The screen protector is compatible with my Caseology case and it looks as it if has enough space to accommodate other brands of case that might cover the edges of screen a little more aggressively.
If you look for it, you can see the micro-dot touch matrix under certain lighting conditions (usually when the screen is off or mainly black, e.g. the lock screen) and although this doesn’t bother me (it is difficult to spot under normal conditions) it might put some people off. The glass is also a bit of a fingerprint magnet which given its supposed to have an oleophobic coating was a disappointing to see.
In day to day use I haven’t experienced any dead zones or loss of sensitivity, the phone responds to very light touches and the screen protector does not interfere with use of the S-Pen. Additionally, I haven’t experienced any flexing, clicking or noticed the ‘rainbow’ effect that many people seem to associate with this type of screen protector.
Overall, it’s not a bad screen protector and I feel happier using my phone knowing there is something in place to help keep the screen from getting scratched. I just wish it had been supplied with some placement/guide stickers or even a plastic frame to help keep it lined up when installing.
Finally, I’d also suggest to Olixar that the peel off protective plastic sheet on the inner side of the screen protector is made slightly easier to remove as the amount of force required to peel it off interferes with keeping the protector lined up accurately during the installation process.
Tyvärr, inga matchande recensioner har hittats. Kontrollera de filter du har tillämpat.
Kontrollera de filter du har använt eller du kan Visa alla språk att se recensioner och vi kan översätta dem till dig.